OMG! That pic is scary as hell! I literally got sick to my stomach when I saw it YIKES! You better tell Mel to watch out he lives in grandma’s basement! AUUUUHHHH!!!!!!
I gave the movie to Shantell and Mike to watch and she said it is so scary even after all these years he is a creepy dude for sure.....too bad you have to share the basement with him!!! :-)
OMG! That pic is scary as hell! I literally got sick to my stomach when I saw it YIKES! You better tell Mel to watch out he lives in grandma’s basement! AUUUUHHHH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cant tell Mel he lives in grandmas basement because WE live in grandma's basement. I did put this up just for you mom read me the email.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI gave the movie to Shantell and Mike to watch and she said it is so scary even after all these years he is a creepy dude for sure.....too bad you have to share the basement with him!!! :-)
ReplyDelete