Sunday, February 14, 2010

WHERE IS IT???!

I cant find my knitting bag and its driving me nuts! Its not like its so small I could overlook it.
I'm working on my 5th new shopping bag and when I'm done I need to weave in all the ends and then take photos of them and the 4 fabric grocery bags I made so I can get them up on my Etsy shop and BTW if there is anyone out there who could model my bags and/or photog them it would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Did you find your bag? I don’t think it would be hard to loose something at grandmas there is a lot of stuff all over the place maybe it ran away. :) So how much do your bag models make? I would do it for some free baby sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it under some clean laundry. Who would have thought to look there?? I've always just used forced slavery for my models but I could probably arrange a trade. we'll talk when I get all five bags finished.

    ReplyDelete