First of all, whatever you do, never ever EVER buy a silicone keyboard! I don't care how many other keyboards you have to buy because your children and grand children destroy them. Don't EVER BUY ONE OF THESE. It is the worst keyboard I have ever had. I would rather be using an old manual typewriter than this piece of GARBAGE!!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Cool new keyboard... NOT!!!
First of all, whatever you do, never ever EVER buy a silicone keyboard! I don't care how many other keyboards you have to buy because your children and grand children destroy them. Don't EVER BUY ONE OF THESE. It is the worst keyboard I have ever had. I would rather be using an old manual typewriter than this piece of GARBAGE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A typewriter would be fun to use. Do you remember the TV show ghost writer!? I LOVED IT!
ReplyDeletei remember. i bet mom still has her old portable in her basement somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI don’t understand why it’s so bad but then again I guess they have stopped making silicone implants, Yikes! You can melt the silicone and sell it on the black market for someone’s boobs, another great $$ making idea right from me WaaaHOOOO!!!
ReplyDeletethtiskeoard either doesntt register the key punchhes or you get several you have to edit everything 5 or 6 time to get it rih.
ReplyDelete