WOW 1 year olds are Fast! 1/2 a brand new box of tissue redecorating the Howard Hughes way, as I'm cleaning that up she grabs my knitting and its half off the needle by the time I get to it all while I'm trying to watch 'Star Trek Nemesis' which, I cant believe I've never seen. Sit down, back to the knitting and movie... wait, hold everything, she's behind the chair digging dirt out of a plant, pick her up and threaten to put her on time out, lay her down and change her diaper, throw out the diaper while she uses this special opportunity to unloads papers off the ottoman. I thought it would be a quiet night since Mel is at her dads. Well.... I guess she was quiet.
Friday, May 8, 2009
My Little Monica
WOW 1 year olds are Fast! 1/2 a brand new box of tissue redecorating the Howard Hughes way, as I'm cleaning that up she grabs my knitting and its half off the needle by the time I get to it all while I'm trying to watch 'Star Trek Nemesis' which, I cant believe I've never seen. Sit down, back to the knitting and movie... wait, hold everything, she's behind the chair digging dirt out of a plant, pick her up and threaten to put her on time out, lay her down and change her diaper, throw out the diaper while she uses this special opportunity to unloads papers off the ottoman. I thought it would be a quiet night since Mel is at her dads. Well.... I guess she was quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a funny little girl.
ReplyDeleteIts funny cuz you know she is thinking 'I wonder what will happen if I do this...........' 'Ok that dident go well what about this........'
ReplyDeleteI love kids XD
Oh I was caring Jayden around on Sunday and he spit up a little juice and I was trying not to gag in his face, reminded me of when Sean used to do what ever he could to make me gag cuz he thought it was funny, I so hope Jayden dosent find me gaging entertaining aswell!
~Krystal